Thursday, February 7, 2008

Off to Logan

After Declo we headed for Logan to stay with Todd and Tracy and their cute kiddies. It was SO good to see them! Their kids are getting so big and they are as sweet as ever...and as sassy as ever, ha. We watched a lot of Planet Earth, ate at Firehouse, and enjoyed the snowy weather. The tragic part of the story is that we didn't take a single picture while we were there. So sad, I don't know what happened to us, we really dropped the ball. So this is in memory of the time spent there, it was great, though we have nothing to show for it! (sorry guys).....Well except a hurt tail bone from stinkin Beaver Mountain. We went boarding one day while we were there, and it didn't turn out as lovely as our day spent at Pomerelle. It was cold and icy and my snowboarding was really lacking. I was tired and sore from boarding a couple days earlier and I had an injured tail bone to prove it. I caught my edge and down I went, not once, but twice. It hurt so bad I didn't know if I was going to be able to move my legs. Lets just say it is barely feeling normal all these weeks later. Not cool!

No comments: