

This was December 20th, the day before we flew home for the holidays. We decided to celebrate our anniversary and christmas together before we left so we didn't have to take all of our gifts and stuff to Utah/Idaho. We had a way good time. We went to eat at a thai place then came home and unwrapped gifts. Our stockings were one of the many highlights of the holiday season (displayed above). We got them at the dollar store and we love them deeply. They are very vintage and splendid. We got a real christmas tree, a very small one because we're limited on space, we put up christmas lights and planted beautiful bulbs. The Amaryllis was in bloom and beautiful when we returned home after our vacation. This December was so fun because we didn't have to plan a wedding, so it was like our first real one together. It was a treat.
2 comments:
I got that perfume for Christmas too! I love it, and now everytime I smell it I will think of you. (just kidding)
I just love the curls in these pics. I'm suprised that your mom hasn't cut your hair yet. Or is it that you haven't been home in awhile in these pics?
Post a Comment