Saturday, April 5, 2008

and here she is



It's the '87 RAZZ. Sweet huh! (Almost as sweet as my outfit) It goes 30 - tops...that's pushin it, but it's just what we wanted. I ride it to work to save on gas money and D rides his bicycle. I would be riding mine too but I have to get my back fixed first, I'm like an old lady these days. I miss my bike, but the scoot will work for now. Sorry everyone, no baby yet.

10 comments:

Jamie said...

That was not a funny joke, I totally thought you were prego!
I love you anyway.

Riin said...

Tsau Talane! See oli naljakas. Ma jäin täiesti uskuma, et ootad last, aga see uus pereliige on ka väga lahe. :D

JILL said...

We were hoping for a different kind of addition, but like your new scooter! We've loved all your recent updates and pictures. You guys are awesome.

Mostly Leighanna, some Jordan said...

Derek, I am relieved to say the least. although jordan will say he deserves a scooter now.

Marissa said...

Hum...you little jokester! I love your new bike! You guys should travel on that on the way home - save on gas - you'd need to leave at least 14 days early though. Love the updates. We watched VITUS the other night...extrodinary. Anyways, hope you guys are well. loves for you both!!

Ben and Mara Gardner said...

Talane!! I can't believe it, this is Mara, remember from Logan way back in the day!! I found your blog by random chance, ie I used to live in LA and was in the Poole's ward and was bored and blog scanning and saw your name!! Anyway, email me and let me know what is going on in your life!! Crazy! mara_gardner@hotmail.com

Dan said...

So this is where all the erroneous information comes from . . . Laners check out Kim's blog at burchbarks.blogspot.com

aSHleY said...

Not Cool.

Ashly said...

hello little missy. i was thinking about you the other day, and remembered that ashley had a blog. so i thought i would check her blog and see if you had one...and much to my surprise and delight, you did! how are you? our blog is thelarks.blogspot.com

tara said...

SWEET RIDE!