Monday, June 30, 2008

the real deal

Well it finally happened, I'm officially pregnant. I decided to do a test at 7 something one morning cuz I just had a feeling it might be positive this time. This was at the end of may, now I'm just over 9 weeks along. Unfortunately I've been kind of sick, but that part will hopefully be over soon enough. We are so excited and hope you all are too!! Just so you know, my due date is February 3rd. ...so far away still!

3 comments:

Melissa and Douglas said...

yeah! I am so excited for you. February continues to be the best birthday month around.

Toni said...

I am excited! Can I be an aunty?

David and Heather said...

I am so excited for you, Talane! Can't wait to see you and D in August. Your pictures of Austin look especially fun :)