I LOVE ALL EARINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey talane - it's stef, toni's old roomie from logan days - i just saw your blog thru hers and I think I may steal this idea. we're still poor and in school with a kid and i'm always looking for something to give me purpose and button earrings just may do the trick! congrats on being pregnant! i'll check in to see what you are having.
4 comments:
Nerd Alert. Just kidding. I think they are awesome. Can't wait to get some in the mail.. hint hint.
I LOVE ALL EARINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are so creative. I love them.
hey talane - it's stef, toni's old roomie from logan days - i just saw your blog thru hers and I think I may steal this idea. we're still poor and in school with a kid and i'm always looking for something to give me purpose and button earrings just may do the trick! congrats on being pregnant! i'll check in to see what you are having.
Post a Comment