Tag, I'm it!
My husband.......What is his name?
Derek D. Harper (The D stands for Dedrickson, his mom's maiden name.)
How long have we been together?
Kind of a long story. We dated when when he was a freshman at BYU until he went on his mission. Then when he got home we were still friends but I had a boyfriend. Then I went on a mission and when I got back we started seeing each other again and got married less than 4 months later. Weird.
How long did we date?
4 or 5 months the first time, 4 months the second time. That seems short, just remember we were friends for 7 years before we got married.
How old is he?
26, just less than two months older than me.
Who eats more?
Depends, he's kind of a light weight sometimes. Who SHOULD eat more...obviously him.
Who said I love you first?
Gosh I don't know. It seemed more like a conversation than a statement.
Who is taller?
He is
Who sings better?
Probably Derek does, but he still acts like he's shy around me or something. ha. I definitely sing more, but suck at it. I do a great Neil Diamond - Barbara Streisand duet though (tara knows what I'm talkin about.)
Who is smarter?
I don't know...maybe we're the same. I'm definitely more street smart though. Ha, just kidding D.
Who does laundry?
We both do. Lets be honest though...I usually do the folding.
Who pays the bills?
He does, he takes care of all of that stuff which I'm really glad about. He's the best.
Who sleeps on the right side?
I do, but every once in a while we switch just for fun...exciting life huh
Who mows the lawn?
If only we had a lawn to mow. I would definitely volunteer if we did though, I LOVE to mow the lawn. Mmmm the smell of fresh cut grass.
Who cooks dinner?
We always cook together, it works out perfect.
Who drives?
He usually does...but I'm thinking about putting a stop to that, I get too scared.
Who is more stubborn?
I am I think. I guess it depends on what it's about.
Who kissed who first?
He kissed me - this was when we were 19, but I had been waiting a long time for it.
Who asked who out first?
We just hung out..you know.
Who proposed?
He did technically
Who has more friends?
Probably the same
Who is more sensitive?
We're both really sensitive, which is nice. We're usually always just nice to each other so we don't hurt each others feelings.
Who has more siblings?
He does. He has 5, I have 4.
Who wears the pants?
We both do. We always work things out together. I really am the luckiest girl ever!
the end
3 comments:
That was like forever ago that I tagged you. Love you talaney. We need to chat about your baby!
I don't know what it is about folding clothes, but I don't bother with it either.
Derek check out DJs blog. He's sportin the ol pirates that you made famous.
And a sidenote.. Recluse is one of my all time favorite songs!
Post a Comment