I just wanted to post something for my sweetest husband! I am so grateful for him and all he does for me. He goes to work awful hours and still comes home and helps me with everything. I am so lucky to have a such a helpful husband. He cooks with me and cleans with me, he does the dishes far more than I do and I've never had to wash the shower since we've been married. He knows how to fix everything and takes care of all the bills. Not only does he do all of this, but he loves me and takes care of me and makes me feel so important. He is the kindest most patient person I know, and I try hard to be more like him. He stayed by my side the whole time I was in the hospital, holding my hand, and sleeping by me, helping me get up and move whenever I needed to. He makes everything feel like it's going to be okay. He rubs my feet and my back when they hurt and tells me I'm beautiful even though I look like a whale. He's the best husband a girl could ask for, and he's going to be the best dad EVER. I love him sooooooooooooo much!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
for my favorite CUPCAKE
I just wanted to post something for my sweetest husband! I am so grateful for him and all he does for me. He goes to work awful hours and still comes home and helps me with everything. I am so lucky to have a such a helpful husband. He cooks with me and cleans with me, he does the dishes far more than I do and I've never had to wash the shower since we've been married. He knows how to fix everything and takes care of all the bills. Not only does he do all of this, but he loves me and takes care of me and makes me feel so important. He is the kindest most patient person I know, and I try hard to be more like him. He stayed by my side the whole time I was in the hospital, holding my hand, and sleeping by me, helping me get up and move whenever I needed to. He makes everything feel like it's going to be okay. He rubs my feet and my back when they hurt and tells me I'm beautiful even though I look like a whale. He's the best husband a girl could ask for, and he's going to be the best dad EVER. I love him sooooooooooooo much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You forgot to mention that he catches catfish with a cane pole!
Post a Comment