Tuesday, January 20, 2009

bananas

Our friends Kallan and Joseph showed us a sweet new game and we had to have our own so now we are proud owners of
bananagrams.

We are very pleased. We even took pictures of our latest creations for you all to enjoy.

This is Derek's


And this is mine.
correction: duh, I just realized "angery" is spelled wrong. Oopsie-daisy. Ha. Good thing Derek actually won that game, which rarely happens, or I would have been a cheater face.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love that game! We play with scrabble pieces though and call it speed scrabble...basically we aren't fancy enough for the official Bananagrams!

Unknown said...

that looks like fun. Douglas loves scrabble but it is hard for me to play because it is so slow. I feel a good Valentine present coming on... Good thing he never looks at blogs so I can write this.