Thursday, January 15, 2009

a day of contractions

I had another appointment with my midwife today and I'm effaced 75% and dilated to a one. She said the baby is nice and low so we'll see what happens. I have been having contractions all day actually, but who knows if that will turn into anything.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am getting anxious just reading this post. You must be so excited! I am going to be a complete nervous reck the last month actually probably the last two months.

Toni said...

Oh geez. I bet it's tonight!

Lindsay said...

oh talane that is so great! doesnt it make you feel so much better just to know that you have made progress by dialating? when i would go to the Dr. and they would say that i wasnt dialated i always cried the whole way home. it just means your that much closer!