My
cute friend Kallan gave me the most
thoughtful gift! She knew the baby needed a
little bed until we could move to a bigger apartment and set up our crib, so...she made one for us.
Hand picked and sewn and everything. (She even got the basket at the auction, ha.) Isn't that
such a thoughtful treat! It fits perfect on top of the changing table that our neighbors so kindly
gave us. (Thanks neighbors) And "thank your" Kallan, you're the best!


I still need to paint the changing table, but for now it's fine. I don't know what I would do without all the extra storage. I guess I would keep stacking stuff behind the rocking chair like I've already started. (tacky, but really the only option.) The frames on the floor to the right I got at Michaels for dirt cheap, but haven't decided what to do with them yet. So there they sit.
No comments:
Post a Comment