Wednesday, January 14, 2009

wise advice

"When you get apprehensive about delivery,
hug your husband.
This is a time when you need hugs more than usual.
It is hormone-driven, and part of a grand design.
Tell him this; he will understand."

sweet wisdom from someone I would not expect...the cute little greek doctor that I work(ed) for.

2 comments:

Toni said...

And when it's the middle of the night and the baby is crying, and when you are hormonal after the baby, and when you quit nursing the baby and your sad, when your baby turns one (today) and when you find out your pregnant again with the next... the cycle continues... husbands are the best.

Best friends are second best! I love you. You will be awesome I have complete faith in you. You are an amazing person who is centered and humble and strong. Lily (or baby girl) will be super lucky to have you rub off on her. I try to get you to rub off on me and it's never adequate.

Love you girl, I am rubbing my hands away.

Danna said...

Hey dear ones,
We are anxiously awaiting some new photos of the darling Lily! No hurry, though. You are probably still healing somewhere between the knees and shoulders. Yikes. And yet we do it again, and again. Good thing they are so cute and smell so wonderful.
Love to you and yours,
Danna