look how round her little face is now!!! She is sooo cute. I LOVE that she is getting chubby. Fat babies are the BEST! Mom told me about your new house offer. Sounds too good to be true. Hope you're all doing well, I am going to mail you something tomorrow :)!!
I love the dress! She is getting so big and grandma is thinking the end of April is a long time away!! I'm just hoping that time slows waayyy down once you get here! Love you all so much! So excited for you and your move across the street :)
ahhh sleeping babies are such a beautiful sight. When Bel is asleep she looks so sweet I want to wake her up and play with her, but that would just completely destroy the purpose of napping. I love the photos - yay!
5 comments:
Thoes pictures make me so baby hungry!! dont tell rich
She is the sweetest. I wish i could meet her! I love her little dress, she is so pretty!
look how round her little face is now!!! She is sooo cute. I LOVE that she is getting chubby. Fat babies are the BEST! Mom told me about your new house offer. Sounds too good to be true. Hope you're all doing well, I am going to mail you something tomorrow :)!!
I love the dress! She is getting so big and grandma is thinking the end of April is a long time away!!
I'm just hoping that time slows waayyy down once you get here!
Love you all so much! So excited for you and your move across the street :)
ahhh sleeping babies are such a beautiful sight. When Bel is asleep she looks so sweet I want to wake her up and play with her, but that would just completely destroy the purpose of napping. I love the photos - yay!
Post a Comment