We took lily pie to the pediatrician a few days ago and she weighs 10 lbs 11 oz. She went from the 27th percentile a few weeks ago to the 37th percentile. I wish she would stop growing so fast, I just want her to be my little baby girl forever. Hanging out in her bathtub is a common thing now, she LOVES it.
So I can't decide who she looks like...what's the family saying? What does her mommy and daddy think? Maybe she is just a perfect blend--either way you two have a good recipe for beautiful.
5 comments:
She is so cute, I love her. I wish I could squeeze her.
Love the leg warmers. . .like she is the queen of the tub or something. She is sooooooo cute.
She is getting sooooo cute!! I can't wait to see her...and hold her....and bounce her off my belly!!
So I can't decide who she looks like...what's the family saying? What does her mommy and daddy think? Maybe she is just a perfect blend--either way you two have a good recipe for beautiful.
Ta on niiii armas! Mulle eriti meeldib see viimane pilt. :)
Post a Comment