On Saturday we spent a little while at the pool. Jeff and Ashley invited us over for a dose of sunshine but when we showed up it got cloudy. Of course. The water was pretty cold, but not cold enough to make lily fuss. I guess the last picture says it all though.
4 comments:
So cute. That last picture is my fav for sure.
that little swimsuit is just too cute. gotta love a chubby little baby girl in a two piece!
She did so well for her first time! Especially since it wasn't super hot out when she went in! I wish we could have another pool day before you leave, but don't know when there is time! Let me know if you need help packing, I can come over at nights and either help or entertain lily!
next time you visit can we go swimming with her.
Post a Comment