Monday, May 25, 2009

we are moving













Goodbye Texas.

We are moving to Idaho for the summer.
We'll get to
ride our bikes again run on the canal bank eat out of the garden enjoy the river and much much more.

I have to admit, I'm going to miss it here more than I ever thought I would.
I'll especially miss all of our friends and our ward. It really has been a nice place to live.

I became a mother here.

3 comments:

Tosha said...

This kind of post makes me cry. Stop posting this kind of stuff. Because you are leaving it means that what happened for me there is changing again too. . .because you won't be there I won't go there as often now. I have to go get a tissue now.

David and Heather said...

Have a safe safe trip!

geeno said...

oh man - we'll be moving again next year and it is crazy to go through all the memories you make in the place you live - it is so easy to get attached. Poor Texas -the state won't be the same without you guys.

ps - we have the same welcome mat... i knew we were kindred spirits