Here are few more picture from before we left and a couple from here mixed in. We are going to NY this weekend to pick up a sweet 87' volvo station wagon that Derek's uncle is SO GENEROUSLY giving us. Can't wait to see the big city! I'll post pictures of our trip and new ride when we return on Sunday. XoxoxXo.

lilypants in her crib we finally finished

tara's cute kiddies

lily and some random girl holding her on a big cow

me and my friend Deanne and cutest little girl

Us with Gramma Harper - We miss you!!!
4 comments:
Girl - love your hair - love what you did with the crib - I remember how dark it was - love the pics! You look so cute and happy ! Miss you . . . :(
I've got a request for you: more pictures of the new place b/c you are The Best decorator. CUTE CRIB. I'm also looking forward to seeing the Volvo . . . . miss you guys!
I'm so happy to hear you guys made it to Philly and are loving it! Lily's crib turned out soooo cute! Can't wait to see pics of your new place! You look great by the way! Miss you guys!
I can't belive you moved to the same state I am residing in and this is the first I am hearing about it!! This is exciting...what brought you all the way out here? We need to talk more. Miss you, call me.
Post a Comment