Monday, September 21, 2009

nyc

yuck, but the only picture we took of us together


The view from Derek's Uncle's apartment where we stayed


time square


Bryant park, we got some delicious food and sat there to eat it. It was so pretty there.

My allergies have been awful lately, I think I had just sneezed about 20 times before this picture. miserable.

I love that face!


Not super excited about being in so many of the photos of New York, but that's all we've got so...sorry.

3 comments:

Kaylene said...

glad to see you had a good trip! i love bryant park. trees, library, gorgeous, right in the middle of the city - and food too! - few things can top that :)

Toni said...

Love seeing your face you lucky duck who lives by New York!!!

Tosha said...

These are lovely photos!! Looks so beautiful. . .wish I could be there with you!! Lily is soooo cute. You and D look good too!