I finished these little shoesies for
Lily tonight.
D didn't get home from school today until
8:45 pm.
I've had some time on my hands.
i still need to put some velcro on the straps.
this was my first attempt, hopefully they actually fit her.
a second try might be in order.
they're even reversable.
Thanks rebecca for the pattern!!!
9 comments:
I want to see a pattern! Those are too cute!
SO cute! You should make me some for my imaginary children! Can't wait to talk to you tomorrow.
You are AMAZING! Those are so stinkin' adorable. Oh, how I wish I were talented.
I MUST have this pattern! It will probably take me a a few months to make them so that's perfect for my next child. I love the fabrics you chose - I want you to make a pair in my size and they'll be my house slippers :)
Hey! My email address is kim.burch@gmail.com
So cute!I've been wanting to make some like that but have never seen the Mary Jane style. Is the pattern online somewhere?
Love em! They turned out really good. Sometime I will try them, are they hard? Miss you!
those are the cutest things we have ever seen!!!! love you hug Lily for us.
they turned out GREAT!
Post a Comment