She woke up prematurely from her morning nap and was in a daze for quite a while after. I still needed to get myself ready for our story time class so I laid her on the rug with her paci, put a blanket by her and let her watch Return To Me. She pulled the blanket on top of her and laid there still and quiet for at least 20 minutes until we strolled over to the library for a story.
Today she wanted mom to hold her...a lot. Any complaints from me?
Nope.
P.S. Story time was a treat,
just as I imagined it would be.
Lily LOVED it and loved seeing all the other kids.
She stood (holding onto my legs of course) and shook her little bum up and down during the songs. It was darling, I must admit.
She smiled and laughed,
and crawled around in pursuit of anything she could get her hands on.
P.S. #2 She loves sucking on carrots.
3 comments:
That carrot if it's cold is probably a good teething toy for her. She is soo precious. . .can't wait to get all of her suger one of these days. Love you and miss you!!
Fun updates!! I wanna cruise around NYC (with no kids). That would be so fun. Sorry I've been a little distant. I've been so busy with kids, pictures, and ky's sister's wedding...woof, I need a break. A vacation from my problems, Dr. Phil.
I'll call you soon!
She is growing up!! She was Barely rolling over when we last saw her. You guys have GOT to come home for Christmas so we can see her.
Post a Comment