Monday, October 12, 2009

weekend visitors part 3

Well I guess it's not the weekend anymore, but today while D was at school we got a little visitor in our bedroom ceiling. Somehow a squirrel got in. I was in my room straightening up and heard some loud scurrying above me. I looked up just in time to see what was making such a ruckus. (For some reason, unknown to us, the bedroom ceiling is different than any other room in our house. It has those weird office tiles and an awful fluorescent light. Weird.)


3 comments:

Toni said...

That is bananas, at least it isn't a rat (there is a story behind that).

Tosha said...

Wow, you guys have problems the varmits don't you. Did they get him out okay without hurting it? The animals must just love you too. hahaha

geeno said...

wow - what an awful ceiling for a bedroom - i'm more sorry about that than i am the squirrel (no offense) especially now that i know you caught the squirrel