Wednesday, November 11, 2009

good morning

Dear Mom and Tosh,

We are talking on the phone to each other while I post this. Here are a few pictures of lily per your request. I wish we were there with you guys, or better yet, I wish you guys were here with us. I would let you straighten up my house that somehow is a wreck. It is very unlike me to let things get messy, but this week is just one of those weeks. Help me.

With love,

T and L



2 comments:

Tosha said...

you know we want to be there too, she is so precious, that smile is contagious. I would make you some tea and we could play with cheerios and read books all day and eat yummy soup and bread and take naps in a tent. Miss you, Tosh

David and Heather said...

Get better soon Lily!! We love you Talane (and Derek),