I finally decided to take her to the Dr today even though she doesn't have a fever anymore. I figured something had to be wrong because she's just not being herself. I will tell you this - the dr was really mean to me, AND she's not sick...but probably cutting teeth. That would explain the fussiness, clinginess, runny nose, bad sleeping and even the fever. We'll see if she sprouts new teeth in the coming days.
If not, lets all hope her stinky behavior is just a phase.
For my sake.
Here are a couple pictures of her under the computer desk trying to get me to pick her up.
4 comments:
Wahoo....look at all that hair coming in! Can't wait to get her and Ivy together. I think they are tied in their hair growth!
Love you
How dare you try to be online!!!
Ahhh the mean pediatrician. Don't they know you are a concerned parent just trying to do your best?! Grrrr. Your babe is so stinking cute. I love her.
ha! been there - you can make it talane, even if it it's just by succumbing to litlle lily pants and getting a killer arm workout and nothing else done for the next week
Post a Comment