It's important to know that my mother makes the best pie in the world. It's a lot to live up to. This was my first apple pie. It was not as good as Elaine's, but it wasn't a complete failure either...luckily. My oven cooks things weird so the crust got a little darker than I wanted. I forgot to put tin foil in the bottom of the oven and now there is a huge sticky mess in there from the oozing apple pie. Derek volunteered to clean that up. Thanks D.
I love pie.
Especially when I don't have to make it.
6 comments:
i LOVE apple pie! I made cherry this year and had the same episode with the sticky oven. Too bad Rich did not volunteer to clean it up.
Yummy. Your pie looks like a winner. Two thumbs up!!
I remember you sharing a bite of your mom's apple pie....and I agree, it was the best, but I bet yours is pretty comparable.
We loved the pics of D.C. You are a great looking threesome! Lily looks like she was a good little traveler and we loved the "I'm all tuckered out" picture at the end! So fun.
Can't wait to see you soon!
Oh wow. that looks delicious! Good for you for making it completely from scratch--I made an apple pie for thanksgiving but bought the crust from the store. Not quite the same . . .
Good job woman, Love the heart. I selfishly put T's in mine :)
cops...one more chance...bye.
hahahha I laughed sooo hard when i read that! i totally forgot about that! hilarious
I like the heart in the middle.
Post a Comment