I DID do a project last week, but I had to wait for my friend to get it in the mail before I could post a picture. She got it today. Happy birthday!...too bad her birthday was back in November! This week my project is a belt. I don't know if I'll finish it by this weekend, but I'm going to try. This week has been a little busy even without a project so I'm getting a late start. Anyway, blah blah...here's the apron.
4 comments:
so so cute!!!!! seriously, love it. and i love lily pointing to the red balls. was that off a pattern? or just you being creative and making something up???? you are a natural sewer mrs. talaney poo.
make me one! my birthday is next week!
love you
LOVE IT!!!
I really like your new header for your blog....and the apron turned out so cute! I can just imagine the rest of Lily....up on toes, reaching for the balls on the apron!
Hey, it's birthday week! Give her a big hug from all of us!
Love you
Post a Comment