Monday, January 18, 2010

a new week

I'm not gonna lie, I'm glad to be starting a new week. I'm glad last week is over.
I won't be posting the project for last week until my friend receives it in the next couple days.
I don't want to spoil the surprise.

a little tip:
on Wednesday this week Cloth and Bobbin is having a 20% off sale on all black and white fabric with a coupon. (you can pick up a coupon book there)

This week my project is...mmm, I actually don't know yet, but I will decide today.

Dear Toni,

I didn't ship your package this weekend like I intended. So sorry, but I will be shipping it out today. I really hope you like it. I so wish you were here so we could work on our projects together. Will you come visit soon?

Love me.
xoxoxo


No comments: