Your projects are awesome! I wish I were as talented as you!!! I need your email address so I can add you.
LOve it and love it. I am going to call me first thing in the morning or call me if you get to it first.
cute! but you should have modeled the belt yourself. how in the world did you do those flowers?? they would make cute cute little headbands for girls...and ike.
ummmm. Can I do one with you? Did you sew those or glue them?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Your projects are awesome! I wish I were as talented as you!!! I need your email address so I can add you.
LOve it and love it. I am going to call me first thing in the morning or call me if you get to it first.
cute! but you should have modeled the belt yourself. how in the world did you do those flowers?? they would make cute cute little headbands for girls...and ike.
ummmm. Can I do one with you? Did you sew those or glue them?
Post a Comment