On the 22nd of December it was our anniversary. Three whole years we've been together. It doesn't sound like very long when you say it, but it feels like it's been forever. In a good way of course! It's crazy to think about everything that has happened in the last few years. It's been a wild and crazy and very good ride. Can't wait for more to come! xoxoxo
is that 2nd to last photo of you in your wedding dress? i don't think i ever got to behold that beautiful sight - which really is sad. I feel like i need to see every married woman in her wedding dress (especially ones that are my friends) i don't know why, it's just one of those things. pretty please send me a photo of you so I can see the whole gown :) I love wedding dresses and i love trips down memory lane - ahhhh sweet lifetime adventures
1 comment:
is that 2nd to last photo of you in your wedding dress? i don't think i ever got to behold that beautiful sight - which really is sad. I feel like i need to see every married woman in her wedding dress (especially ones that are my friends) i don't know why, it's just one of those things. pretty please send me a photo of you so I can see the whole gown :) I love wedding dresses
and i love trips down memory lane - ahhhh sweet lifetime adventures
Post a Comment