Talane, Lily looks more like you in all of these photos. . .more than ever before. . she is such a little cutey patooty!!! I miss you
What a darling kid! It looks like she keeps you entertained. Miss ya, Talane. Maybe we should talk someday. I hate that you're 3 time zones away!
Hanna does the same thing in the tub. What a cutie Lily is. We will have to get them together as soon as I am sure the sick bug has left our house.
looks like somebody wants to be the cheerleader with the megaphone. Way to go Lily. Maybe it's because I taught her the BYU fight song at a young age, haha!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Talane, Lily looks more like you in all of these photos. . .more than ever before. . she is such a little cutey patooty!!! I miss you
What a darling kid! It looks like she keeps you entertained. Miss ya, Talane. Maybe we should talk someday. I hate that you're 3 time zones away!
Hanna does the same thing in the tub. What a cutie Lily is. We will have to get them together as soon as I am sure the sick bug has left our house.
looks like somebody wants to be the cheerleader with the megaphone. Way to go Lily. Maybe it's because I taught her the BYU fight song at a young age, haha!!!
Post a Comment