Today is monday. The guests have left, derek is in school, and it's raining outside...still. To be honest I'm feeling very lonely today. Maybe I just need some sunshine.
A few days ago we went outside and played a bit,
these are a few of the pictures we took.

kicking the ball


This is what she does with her fingers to knock.


They're a perfect pair.

Her in the pan of course - with all the things she put in there with her.

This is Lily carrying around her new doggy.
She LOVES it and always has it with her. (thanks nana)


This is one of her favorite things to do...pull ALL of her books off the shelf.
Unfortunately she hasn't learned to put them back yet.
Some more outside pictures.




2 comments:
She's so cute. I learned pretty fast to put books and dvds up.. or somewhere they can't constantly get to them. It doesn't work though, they still find them.
Hanna hates to walk on grass or anything unstable. At least she is walking right?!
Post a Comment