Monday, March 29, 2010

worst tent attempt ever.

This afternoon I decided to make a little tent with Lily in her room. I must say it was the weakest tent ever, but she appreciated it. She got her dog and a book and plopped herself down beside me under the "tent". I tried reading, but of course she only pays attention to that for 5 seconds and then wants to just walk around with as many things as she can carry at one time. She would walk out of the tent then back in and sit for a minute then do it all over again. It was a treat.











5 comments:

Marissa said...

i can't believe she is walking. so crazy. she looks too little to be walking around. My absolute favorite picture is her sitting in the cooking pan with all her stuff. So funny. I liked your tent, you little camper. also. your placemats are so vintagely cutenessed out. love it. i've never seen pictures of her crib. it looks so cute. i need to burn mine. it has been through a few scary moments.
loved your post. so fun to see pictures. you need to get in a few of them though. xoxo

Toni said...

That is an awesome tent! I don't know what you're talking about :)
I love that chair too

Neil and Laura Harper said...

What a fun mom! It made me want to crawl in the tent and have a reading session with Lily...even for 5 seconds! It is so funny to watch her explore and play on two feet instead of on all fours! What a darling little girl. I love her bedroom....looks so cute. That rocking chair is one of my favorites.
So fun to be outside!! Warm is coming....I can feel it--so can the weeds!
Love you

Tosha said...

Nice!! Say that like Gretel would! ahahah. Oh how I would love to have a tent and some reading. You are fabulous and she is so cute. Love you and miss you.

sage's blog said...

BUSY BEE. she is so cute. I WANT TO COME AND VISIT SO BAD!!!