Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I think we're finally back in business

Some of you know that our computer has basically been broken since we got back into town. Well, super news... I think we've finally got things going again so I'm hoping to be better about posting. Here are a few pictures that were on our other camera from this summer.


One of my 8 friends that I grew up with got married while we were in Boise in August. So I lucked out and got to spend several days before and after hanging out with my friends who were in town for the wedding and our 10 year class reunion. It was soooo much fun seeing them again!!(It's lame but somehow I don't have any pictures of my class reunion, but if I can get a friend to email some I'll post them then.)


Most of the following pictures were taken the day we left Boise.




It's scary how good Lily is at walking in high heels.





I had so much fun with my family all summer. I really think it was one of the best summers I've ever had. Lily and I went through some major withdrawals. We miss you guys! xoxox

No comments: