We enjoyed some delicious whole wheat waffles with strawberries and whipped cream. Oh they were so good, like usual. We even put candles in the waffle and it worked!
She put the bunnies in that chair and gave them food to eat. She was so proud.
Can you tell she's mouth breathing in the pictures? So sad.
6 comments:
i love all the updates! i like how you put the christmas lights on her kitchen. :) i love seeing all the pictures of lily. she's just the cutest!
Hey! Yes I love all the updates.
1. lily's apron is so cute. Did you make that? Of course you did.
2. Love how you spend time and effort on birthdays. It's so fun. I need to be better.
3. Where di you get the mega awesome-not-cheap-plastic play food for the kitchen?? I need some of that.
4. You look skinny.
5. Your little home looks so so cute. I can't wait to come see it soon!! I hope.
6. I miss you.
7. Let's chat soon.
Talane, your blog is so cute and your little girl is freakin adorable!
I can kinda see the pillows and I like what I see!!
That kitchen is so cute, can we blow it up and put it in my house?
waffles with strawberries and whip cream what could be better. You are a rocking mom!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you get treated just as special as you treated Lily for her birthday, she's so cute! So happy to see you blogging, love you!
Post a Comment