I LOVE love LOVED the videos of Lily on her bike--woohoo! She was goin pretty fast! She is so darling--we can't wait to see you guys soon. THANKS for posting updates--we miss you!
wo - look at all these rights of passage! riding a bike, tying her shoes, getting her first swirly, those aren't real earrings in the last photo are they??? she's such a pretty little girl. I sure think her mom is cool.
2 comments:
I LOVE love LOVED the videos of Lily on her bike--woohoo! She was goin pretty fast! She is so darling--we can't wait to see you guys soon. THANKS for posting updates--we miss you!
wo - look at all these rights of passage! riding a bike, tying her shoes, getting her first swirly, those aren't real earrings in the last photo are they??? she's such a pretty little girl. I sure think her mom is cool.
Sure hope you're enjoying the West!
Post a Comment