That is amazing!!! I need to get one for my girls. SO cool. Way to go Lilly!!
Good for her!! She's so stinkin big, I miss her already. Can't wait to see you guys.
Wahoooo Lily!! Greg and Grandma thought you were fantastic!! Good job on your bike! We can't wait to see you in Idaho--just a few more weeks. LOVE YOU ALL
wow - what a special day - yay Lily!! good save on that first video derek :) I love your laugh talane - it makes me happy
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is amazing!!! I need to get one for my girls. SO cool. Way to go Lilly!!
Good for her!! She's so stinkin big, I miss her already. Can't wait to see you guys.
Wahoooo Lily!! Greg and Grandma thought you were fantastic!! Good job on your bike! We can't wait to see you in Idaho--just a few more weeks. LOVE YOU ALL
wow - what a special day - yay Lily!! good save on that first video derek :) I love your laugh talane - it makes me happy
Post a Comment