Friday, November 16, 2007

rOck yOu liKe a huRRicaNe

























Galveston has been hit by a lot of hurricanes - and it shows, but it was still a fun Sunday visit while Derek's friend Robert was visiting from Canada. We walked out on the pier made of granite and...well, that's about it. It was a good time. These picture are here to prove it. The old people in the picture were so cute. The old gentleman was holding his feeble wifey's hand the whole time, helping her on the rocks. Sweet.

6 comments:

JILL said...

We are so glad we found your blog and that you found ours. We love seeing what you guys are up to. You are welcome in Colorado anytime!

Marissa said...

Cute recent pics. I can't believe you (talane) are wearing flip flops in November...no fair. You're going to have to pack your moon boots when you visit for Christmas. We're playing Rugby football again...and this year, I'm in. No mercy.

Marissa said...

Cute recent pics. I can't believe you (talane) are wearing flip flops in November...no fair. You're going to have to pack your moon boots when you visit for Christmas. We're playing Rugby football again...and this year, I'm in. No mercy.

aSHleY said...

HOw far is this from your house? I love the picture of you and Derek, you guys look so good. And the old people are great to just not as great.

Hewards said...

Derek this is Tyler and Garianne saying WHAT UP! Your wife is a beauty we're so proud of you. Come check out our blog when ya can.
The Hewards

Hewards said...

tylerandgarianne.blogspot.com