Friday, March 21, 2008

My fancy trip to Utah









Telese and Andrew got sealed this month on the 8th. Derek and I didn't have the funds to both make the trip so I had to go without him. Tosha and I flew to Utah on March 6th. Tara had flown in from Florida earlier that day and my parents and Todd and his family were already there as well. That evening we had a shower for Telese since she didn't get one last year because of the quick wedding plans. We got to see relatives that we rarely see which was way nice. It was so fun to talk and catch up. We had such a good time.









The next day we did some shopping and errand running and we got to eat at Bajio, my favorite. It was just as delicious as I remembered it. Then that evening my cousin Remington and his boyfriend Vaughn came to visit. It was so good to see Rem!! I hadn't seen him since way before my mission.





































The sealing day was perfect (cold, but perfect) . The ceremony in the Salt Lake temple was beautiful and special. We went out to eat afterward and had a great time and great food. It was just a really good day.











Clay, Ky and Charlie are getting so big and were adorable like always! I'm glad we got to spend so much time with them!

No comments: