I know I already posted some pictures from our backpacking trip, but I added a few more and have some of the rest of our trip as well.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
SLACKER face
I know I have been a huge blog slacker...like usual, but here I am to redeem myself. This month has been CRAZY! When we got back from our trip I started working again, then the hurricane came, then we didn't have power forever, then things were extra busy, then Tosha moved to California, then I just spent the last 3 days in the hospital. So really there just hasn't been time to blog. I have so much to write about and lots more pictures to post so here goes...
I know I already posted some pictures from our backpacking trip, but I added a few more and have some of the rest of our trip as well.



This would be the two BYU fans checkin out their team stats on the internet together. They're perfect for each other!

I know I already posted some pictures from our backpacking trip, but I added a few more and have some of the rest of our trip as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment