Wednesday, August 20, 2008

the sawtooths






I'm in still Idaho, but I thought I would post a bit so I'm not so far behind when I get back home. We got to Derek's parents on the 6th after spending the day with Telese and riding from Salt Lake to Declo with Heather and David. First thing Thursday (the 7th) we left for our backpacking trip. It was so much fun!!! We backpacked into Hellroaring and camped there. The next day we did a day hike up to Imagene Lake and fished and hung out, then the next morning we headed down the mountain. These are just a few pictures, but I'll have some more soon that I'll post. This will have to due for now.


2 comments:

Barbie said...

Talane you crack me up. It's been a while since I've visited; my apoligies, but you'll know what I feel like when you're juggling 2 little ones. But enough of that, what about Sept.? That's so exciting...if you decide to find out that is. Either way, we are excited for you guys, and look forward to hearing sooner or later. Fun photos of camping! See ya!

JILL said...

Thanks for letting me quote you on my blog. I don't have your email address so I'm replying via blog comments. To take the tuesday tests, you can clink on the link from my blog to take the same one, or you can find others at www.blogthings.com. I think they are funny. And yes, my laundry situation is better-finally caught up!! Thanks goodness. Glad you guys are safe and sound. We've been thinking about you lots. Take care.