Wednesday, October 22, 2008

these are a few of my favorite things...

Well here it is. Our landlord offered to buy the paint of we wanted to pick colors and do it ourselves. We gladly took him up on the offer - just wish he would have mentioned this a year and half ago! We LOVE our new kitchen, it's like a whole new house. The flash on the camera makes it look a little more yellow than it is, but it's actually pretty subtle . (Hard to believe I know.) Hope you all like it as much as we do!

This is our cute fridge with lots of pictures, they make us happy!



Notice the cute clock on the wall - handmade by my sweet brother-in-law, Mike. He collected shells and even coated the whole thing in sand from Florida. "Thank your" Mike!

6 comments:

Toni said...

I love it. It's super cute. I wish I could come over and watch you be super finicky as you clean it like the good old days.

I miss ya!

Erynn said...

Hi Talane-
Your kitchen looks great! I love the color. Check out the post on my blog today, it's dedicated to you.
Congratulations on the growing baby belly.
Erynn

Riin said...

I like your fridge, see on väga originaalne. :)

JILL said...

We love all your updates. Love the new color of your house. And LOVE the name Lily Olive. You guys are awesome!

Marissa said...

cute, cute!!! I love it.

Tosha said...

The paint looks too good. Way to go you guys.