Tuesday, October 21, 2008

the visitor

Last night while brushing my teeth I saw a very creepy reflection in the mirror, so I looked out the bathroom window and what did I see...a possum staring at me. Eeeewww. The picture doesn't do it justice, it was HUGE AND GROSS! Like a giant rat. Welcome to Texas!

7 comments:

geeno said...

yuck - we only see these dead at the side of the road here in the midwest. I have to admit I'm glad they aren't my nightly routine companions. Also I think my favorite photo on the blog is of you guys in your thermals - priceless!! and las but not least - you are a darn cute pregnant girl!! thanks for telling me before she was born

Toni said...

Eh yuck.

Tosha said...

Hey, nice rat! Check out my new color on my blog tomorrow. I did it up!

Lindsay said...

oh my gosh, we had a muskrat once in our window well. I relate.
Lindsay

Jamie said...

that is so nasty! I would have freaked out. More pics of the belly please

Unknown said...

gross...we have those in Boston too. The first time I saw it I thought it was just a gigantic rat. Guess what I am eating right now? Cabbage, chicken, top ramen and vinegar. It totally reminded me of you and Estonia.

Marissa said...

sick.