Well unfortunately I didn't take pictures of happenings on New Years or of Derek's birthday on the 3rd. I really need to work on taking more pictures of life, I want to but I always forget or something. New Years was really laid back but fun. Rebecca and Adam invited us over for dinner and games. We had hamburgers, salad and ice cream with some way delicious hot fudge sauce from Central Market. It was all way good and we had a really good time with them. We played some movie game from a DVD that was fun, but Adam smoked us all.
I really let Derek down on his birthday. We didn't do anything really. I did make him some strawberries and whipped cream waffles for breakfast, and some homemade bread. Then for lunch he wanted to go to Panda Express (weird), he loves their orange chicken and hasn't had it since we got married because I really don't love Chinese food or fast food...so it's a bad combo. But he ate a ton and said he doesn't need to go there again for a couple more years - that was good news. After eating we went for a walk to just get outside a bit. It was warm and breezy outside and nice to take a stroll. Then when we got home I made brownies and hot fudge sauce to go over ice cream and we watched a really stupid movie that we wish we would have turned off before wasting so much time. The rest of the evening went VERY WELL, and that was it. I wish I had a little more energy and time to plan something more special, especially because I love birthdays so much, but it's always hard because we're either traveling home from the Christmas gathering on his birthday or something else hinders the whole event. I'm sorry Derek, I wasn't a very good wife this year. I will say though, I'm lucky because he's easy to please and doesn't expect much for his special day so he was more than satisfied with what he got.
5 comments:
Panda express is packed full of awesome. Kim hates it, so I never get to go either. Happy Bday D rock!
Whatever you rock! Sorry was in stupid class all night last night.
I love Panda Express' orange chicken! I had it when I was there in November and I think it was the best thing I had there, päriselt. I like that you've posted again. I love hearing from you. :)
It was so good talking to you! I can't believe you have less than a month to go...Congrats!
Once you have a baby, your picture taking will never stop! I can't put the camera down!
Post a Comment