Thankfully he's mostly very "soft" with her
Lily will be 5 months on Sunday, but in case I'm a slacker (which is probable) I will post a few pictures of her today to celebrate the event.
She is hilarious.
I'm sure I've said that before, but it's still true.
She has the CUTEST giggle
(which I'm hoping to get recorded so I can post it for every one to enjoy.)
She is reaching for everything she can get her hands on.
She smiles A LOT.
She kicks her legs and moves her arms like crazy when she's excited, or for no reason too I guess. She especially gets them movin when I go get her up in the morning or from a nap.
It makes my day.
She's most definitely over 13 lbs now.
She loves to take baths and loves sucking on everything.
She has even starting sucking on her toes...cutest thing ever.
I'm biased, but she's dang cute.
I really love her.
Really a lot.
3 comments:
Wow--5 months; seems like it has gone by sooo fast. It's going to be so fun when she starts crawling around! I'm glad you posted some pics of Lily that Marissa took--she is sooo cute!
do you have your camera all the time to take pictures of lily?
Talane - your little girl is sooo stinkin' cute! I miss you girl! Call me some time!
Post a Comment