Monday, August 3, 2009

Dear Tosha,










I am sending you a love letter.
I know I have neglected you all summer, but I promise to return to my old ways shortly.
Lily is 6 months old now and she's getting very big. She sits up on her own and rolls over constantly - this is cute unless you're trying to change her diaper.
She loves to hear your voice over the phone. She holds very still and listens, then looks at me like "who is that?"
We have been traveling TONS this summer and I am very tired. But we've had a lot of fun.
Lily loves the swim suit you bought her and loves when I lather her with sun screen, she gets very relaxed.
She loves going out on the boat, her cousin Isaac, sucking on EVERYTHING and especially me. She loves her daddy too, but me the most. (shhh, don't tell him I said that.)
I am still chubby. It seems no one is afraid to tell me this either. I exercise every morning and eat right, but still I look like an elephant. Someday will this change?
We are getting excited to move to Philadelphia in two weeks, and a little nervous too.
I'm going to miss it here in Idaho a lot.
I miss you Tosh.
Come visit us soon.
I love you.

Love Talane
(and lily)

5 comments:

Erynn said...

She is so cute! I love the swimsuit.
You are not chubby! I always seem to keep on an extra 10 lbs that goes away when I stop nursing.

sage's blog said...

that was vary nice of you to wright to Tosh,she told me to look at your blog so i think she loved that note.

The Larrabees said...

This post might have been for Tosha but we enjoyed it too ;)!! thanks for posting pictures of cute Lily, I can't believe how much she's changed! we miss you guys so much. Don't forget us ;) I hope we can see each other sometime soon. Kisses to Lily and say hi to Derek, Good luck with the move, keep us posted
Love
The Larrabees

Neil and Laura Harper said...

We are dying for some pics!!! a whole month's worth would be soooo fun! Love you all so much

geeno said...

Hi Talaner! I was so bummed I missed your call the other day. I keep trying to call you back but it's not working for some reason. Please call me back I would love to chat and catch up. you rock my world - your little fam and especially your little girl look great!