Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Philly Cheese Steak

Welp, we live in Philadelphia now. And I must say...it has been a very pleasant surprise. I love it here. The only stinky part about it is we've moved 3 times since we got here. Don't you worry though, we are finally settled in a place we LOVE and we'll hopefully be staying here for all four years. I'll have to post pictures of the place later. We only have the kitchen and the dining room left to paint so I'll post some photos when it's all finished. For now I thought I would appease my begging sister and put some more pictures of Lily. For those of you that are sick of pictures of her, I'm so sorry, but requests from others can only be ignored for so long. Lily is 7 1/2 months old now and teeny tiny still. She's a little shorty pants, but lets be honest Derek and I are tall, but not really. She is FINALLY sleeping in a real crib (this is the first time since she was born) that we just refinished and she's loving it..well I think. She's still hilarious and so fun. She makes me so happy. I LOVE that I get to spend every second with her. She's the sweetest. Anyway here are some recent photos...


this is in our new back yard

a couple weeks ago one of my mission companions came to see me for a couple days and this is her little boy Henry. He was falling over on her....aren't they cute?

She finally started eating solids after a lot of coaxing


Before we moved to PA my parents and sister and her kids came to Declo to spend the day and hang out one last time.

Naturally we went to the Cassia County fair


how bout those legs


this is at temple square in Salt Lake

5 comments:

Neil and Courtney Anne said...

Who could get tired of pictures of Lily?? She's adorable. Glad to hear the move(s) went well and you're liking your new place. We still need to talk, but my Ma is coming to town tomorrow, so maybe next week ...

Tosha said...

And now I feel somewhat appeased! I want to see pictures of your always so cute house. But this was good, very, very good! I love her and I have only seen her twice. . .what to do. . .what to do? She is so blasted cute. The tongue hanging out is a classic. . .is this waiting for another bite or a throw up gag? Hilarious. I can't wait to see you guys. When am I coming to see you? tomorrow?

Tosha said...

Hey, I wanted to say that you look so beautiful in the photo with the pigs. . hahah. . .take that how you will! Your face is maturing and I love your hair. . .you look beautiful! You are a beautiful mother. I bet she just loves you. . .every minute of you. Mom and I were talking the other day about what a miracle you were, are. . the meningitis and everything, just wanted to remind you that were/are a miracle. I love you.

JILL said...

Love all the pictures! Lily is a doll. Good luck with school and enjoy your new place!

Toni said...

I am so glad you like it there, and love all the pictures of Lily and you. Love your guts.