what is that?! a bouncy ball!? I can't believe you approve of that, talane. that's probably covered in germs and what if she swallowed it!!?? Totally something I would do.
wow! she is so talented! I can't believe how big she is getting. Such a cutie! Sorry I haven't called you back yet. It seems whenever I pick up the phone jamisen gets fussy and when he is sleeping I try to sleep as well! I will try to call soon though. We miss you guys tons!!!
6 comments:
what is that?! a bouncy ball!? I can't believe you approve of that, talane. that's probably covered in germs and what if she swallowed it!!??
Totally something I would do.
She's getting so big. sniff, sniff. i miss her.
as you can see I AM supervising the situation. and I don't believe in germs. ha
Oh geez.
"oh geez" to which part?
So cute, it's important to know what size the mouth is so you must put things in it to measure!!! hahahah. Can't wait to squeeze you both.
wow! she is so talented! I can't believe how big she is getting. Such a cutie! Sorry I haven't called you back yet. It seems whenever I pick up the phone jamisen gets fussy and when he is sleeping I try to sleep as well! I will try to call soon though. We miss you guys tons!!!
Post a Comment