It was a good weekend. Lily was mostly well behaved. Mostly. I got out of the house for a while on Saturday. This was much needed. Thank you to Aimee for a 30% coupon to the Gap. Lily and I enjoyed small fruits from that gift. Church was great. We like our new ward and we're meeting new people. Lily wore her new dress. She was the cutest ever. We had some friends over for dinner last night and we had a great time with them. Today is Monday and I have a lot of laundry to do. Today begins with breaking some of Lily's bad habits. Wish me luck.
With love,
Me
3 comments:
Glad you had a good weekend! That dress is to die for!
I love the asparagus pictures, her profile looks more like you when you were a baby. Soooo cute. You can tell she is a happy baby. . .obviously since she is getting her way all day long. hahahah
What a darling! I love her new dress and am so glad you were able to do a little getaway--even for a few hours.
As far as the bad habits.....Lily?? Are you sure???? I am sure she is simply wonderful :)
Love you all,
Grandma H
Post a Comment