Hang on to those pics.....just might have to use them in her musical portfolio someday:) Oh, how I wish you could beam her to grandma for an afternoon....or longer! We are counting down to Christmas! I'm so happy she is feeling better. With Thanksgiving, Christmas, and all the partying to come....hopefully her appetite will pick up. What a cutie! Love you all Laura
for the last few months before bel went to nursery this is precisely why we couldn't sit on that half of the relief society room - that big instrument is just way too much fun to play! go lily go!
3 comments:
Hang on to those pics.....just might have to use them in her musical portfolio someday:) Oh, how I wish you could beam her to grandma for an afternoon....or longer! We are counting down to Christmas!
I'm so happy she is feeling better. With Thanksgiving, Christmas, and all the partying to come....hopefully her appetite will pick up. What a cutie! Love you all
Laura
She is star because she is so stinking cute! Not a stinker!
for the last few months before bel went to nursery this is precisely why we couldn't sit on that half of the relief society room - that big instrument is just way too much fun to play! go lily go!
Post a Comment