Saturday, January 2, 2010

home again.

Well, the holidays were lovely for us. We had a great time in Idaho, (and utah) seeing our families. We had sooooooo much fun with everyone, and Lily loved all the attention. We were very delinquent picture takers though, so we only have a few. I'm ashamed. Hopefully d's mom will send us the ones they took while we were there. (You too, Tosh and Telese) It's good be home, but sad to be apart from everyone again. I feel like we'll never see them again. I know that's not true, but it feels that way. Thanks to everyone for making it such a great vacation and Christmas for us!










2 comments:

geeno said...

what is it about dishwashers that excited babies so much???

the first thing i miss about being back home after the holidays... the water - logan tap water cannot be beat (of course i miss my family too)

happy holidays talaney!!

Ashly said...

Your hair looks absolutely darling. I LOVE the bangs!! You are one smokin hot mama!