Friday, February 12, 2010

another snow day and a fat lip

Thursday was another snow day. Staying in again wasn't quite as fun as the first couple times. I had cleaning to do, Derek had a lot of studying to do and Lily got a fat lip. She LOVES playing on the mattress we put down in the sunroom - the mattress we've been sleeping on since Derek's surgery. She knows to get off of the mattress she has to turn around and go feet first, but yesterday she got ahead of herself and went face first onto the hardwood floor. Her tooth must have gone into her lip making it swell up and it made her gum bleed at the base of the tooth. I'm just glad her tooth didn't get knocked out or something. Poor little gal. She was so sad. But she did finally recover. (It's her top right lip, can you see it?)







1 comment:

Mel said...

I am with you, I am getting stir crazy and ready to get out. Poor little Lily and her fat lip. She still looks as adorable as ever.