The good:
Derek didn't have school today, everything is canceled and shut down, again.
I felt no obligation to actually shower and get ready today.
We got to take a nap.
The snow is very magical.
I did what any mother/wife would do on a snow day - I made cookies.
The bad:
My sewing club had to be canceled tonight.
Actually, that's the only bad thing I can think of.
6 comments:
Sewing club, snow, and cookies? I am so jealous!! It's nearly spring here, I'm doing homework instead of baking (okay, reading blogs instead of baking?), and I really only dream about crafting ... Enjoy it, cutie!
I am so jealous too, it's all sunny and full of smog here, but cold.
Your project that you sent me a picture of is SOOOOO cute. They turned out EXACTLY like the ones in the book.
wow! i am waiting to see a picture of talane doing a snow angel in all that snow!! i can't believe how much it has snowed on you!! we have nothing. it's pathetic, really. what project is miss tonic talking about? and i need to learn how to do those fabric flowers that are all twist-like cuteness for my goodness. miss you. and lily. and d.
YUM....I've had your cookies before...they are some of the best.
How fun to be cozied up inside together with the smell of cookies baking and nowhere to go!! Enjoy while it lasts!
It seems like spring here...a little sunshine and lots of mud:)
Love you all and hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Weekend!
Give Lily an extra special hug from Grandma!!
Sometimes I miss living in the snow....and then I see stuff like this. I hope you guys are surviving!!
Who's in the sewing club and can I be invited?
Post a Comment